Visa Info & Requirements
About I-20 Visa & Requirements:
- An I-20 is a U.S. government form issued by an accredited institution. This shows that the visa applicant meets enrollment and financial requirements of the institution, and has been accepted into one of the programs.
- Before applying at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an F or M student visa, students must first apply to a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) approved school and be accepted.
- There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order and manner in which these steps are completed may vary, depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where students apply. Review the instructions on the embassy or consulate website where you intend to apply..
Financial Requirements Of An I-20 Visa
All international students must have sufficient personal resources to pay in full FNU registration and tuition fees, textbook fees, living expenses, transportation expenses, and other incidental expenses incurred while attending a university in the United States. Documented evidence of means of financial support must be provided to FNU for admission purposes and to obtain issuance of the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20-M-N) form. This evidence is also required by the American Embassy or Consulate when applying for a student visa to enter the United States.
Non–Florida residents, upon their registration at FNU, will be required to submit the non-refundable registration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00).
- English as second language (ESL)
- Undergraduate Programs (Bachelor’s & Associate’s Programs)
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Health Service Administration (MHSA)
国产偷拍视频All undergraduate and graduate programs require a credential evaluation. This is one of FNU’s core requirements. Please note that, without this document, we cannot process your application.
The evaluators that we accept are found on the link below:
Satisfactory Progress Requirement For I-20 Students
国产偷拍视频All FNU students must be able to maintain a level of satisfactory progress throughout their time at the institution. This is defined as an average of “C” or 2.0. Students in Graduate programs must maintain a satisfactory academic progress throughout their time at the institution. This is defined as an average of B or 3.0.
国产偷拍视频Florida National University is required by law to report to Immigration Services students who:
- Do not report to FNU at the scheduled time.
- Do not attend classes to the minimum extent required.
- Terminate their attendance at FNU.
If you are an international student studying in the US, you need to remember that you are restricted by the terms of your visa. It is a MUST that you know all the requirements and restrictions concerning your visa!
The following links will provide you with a wealth of information on the different types of visas and the requirements/restrictions for each.
If you have any questions regarding this requirement, please contact us.